Medical-Grade Gel Peel
The Gel Peel is a medical-grade peel that works to revitalize photo-damaged skin and improve fine lines and wrinkles while reducing irritation and dryness.
Medical-Grade Micro Peels
Micro Peel Plus
The Micropeel Plus procedure is a unique one-step, self-neutralizing treatment of chemical exfoliation designed to reduce acne and help correct environmental skin damage. Micropeel Plus 30 and 20 are formulated with a combination of salicylic acid which refines pores and help reduce the appearance of acne, and glycolic acid, which aids in the improvement of rough texture, blotchiness, and uneven skin tone. One week following a MPP procedure, skin will undergo its renewal process and light to moderate peeling.
Micropeel Plus Results & Benefits
- Helps to control breakouts
- Reduces sebum production
- Decreases comedones and refines the appearance of pore size
- Improves skin texture
- May cause initial increase in acne breakouts while skin purges may occur.
Frequency & Intervals
- Patients should return every 2 weeks for a MPP during the corrective stage of their program
- Sensitive skin patients should return every 3-4 weeks
- Fitzpatrick V-VI patients should return every 4 weeks
- 4-6 procedures are required to obtain desired and realistic results
- A maximum of 2 series of 6 MPs or MPPs are recommended within a one-year period with a three-month break between each series
- For optimal results, patients must be on an integrated skincare program that includes a customized homecare regimen along with in-office treatments
- MPP solution can also be used to spot treat blemishes as needed.
Micro Peel 20 or 30
Micro peel is a three-step procedure combining exfoliation, chemical peel solution, and cryogenic therapy. It may be customized to accommodate all skin types.
The Micro Peel is ideal for patients looking to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections. Micro peel 30 or 20 Solutions accelerate cell renewal to reduce signs of photo-damage and stimulate collagen synthesis.
Medical-Grade Micro Peel for Sensitive Skin
The Micro Peel for Sensitive Skin is an optimal starter peel suitable for all skin types, especially sensitive skin. This medical grade peel will gently exfoliate and decongest pores while hydrating skin.
Micro peel is a three-step procedure combining exfoliation, chemical peel solution, and cryogenic therapy.
Medical-Grade Pigment Balancing Peel
Anazao MD’s medical grade Pigment Balancing Peel combines high-performance brightening and anti-inflammatory agents with a peeling acid solution to improve the appearance of photo-damaged skin, melasma, hyperpigmentation and acne-related discoloration.
Pigment Balancing Peel Results & Benefits
- Fades dark spots
- Improves skin tone
- Increases radiance
- Diminishes fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves laxity
- Little to no discomfort
Frequency & Interval Recommendations
- 4-6 Pigment Balancing Peels 2-4 weeks apart are recommended during the corrective stage
- Once desired results are achieved; maintenance treatments are recommended every 1-2 months with an acid-free treatment
- For optimal results, clients are recommended to be on an integrated skincare program that includes a customized homecare regimen along with in-office treatments.
The Jessner’s Peel is a medium-depth chemical peel that improves texture, reduces scarring and removes blemishes to produce healthy, glowing skin.
This skin care treatment is stronger than most superficial chemical peels, and therefore creates more temporary damage to the skin in the process. The Jessner peel consists of three main ingredients: lactic acid (assists in the exfoliation of the skin), salicylic acid (aids in penetration), and resorcinol (assists in the treatment of acne).
It is appropriate for all skin types, and it is especially beneficial to patients who have acne problems or sun damage.
Medically exclusive peel ideal for skin that shows signs of aging, sun damage and the effects of acne. A Salicylic acid peel is an acid solution that, when applied topically to the skin, can often reduce scarring, fine lines, wrinkles, and other blemishes. It will usually leave one’s skin fresher and younger looking.
Medical Grade Advanced Corrective Peel
Medically exclusive peel for comprehensive texture refinement and discoloration improvement. This clinical-grade peel contains a highly-concentrated blend of salicylic and lactic acid with a maximized concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol, to help refine texture and reduce the appearance of discoloration associated with photo-aging, hormones, and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
The Advanced Corrective Peel dramatically improves discoloration caused by photo-damage, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, and hormonal imbalances.
- Refines Uneven Texture
- Restores Skin’s Radiance
- Improved the Appearance of Enlarged Pores.
- Minimizes Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Helps Control Acne Breakouts
For optimal results, Advanced Corrective Peel Treatments should be performed 4 weeks apart for a series of 4 peels.
The Perfect Derma Peel
SOLVE COMMON SKIN CONCERNS:
Results in 1 Week.
Sun Spots? Acne scars? Dull or aging complexion? The Perfect Derma Peel delivers real results for All Skin Types and Ethnicities. This Medical Grade formulation includes powerful ingredients which include: TCA, Kojic Acid, Retinoic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Phenol, Vitamin C & anti-oxidant Glutathione.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many treatments are necessary for visible improvement?
After one treatment of The Perfect Derma Peel, overall skin tone and complexion will appear smooth, glowing and fresh. Depending on skin conditions, multiple treatments may be necessary for desired results. A series of 2-3 treatments applied once every 4 weeks will allow for optimal results for more severe skin conditions such as Melasma and active acne.
- What skin types respond well to The Perfect Derma Peel?
All skin types (Fitzpatrick 1-6) and all ethnicities are safe to treat and will benefit from The Perfect Derma Peel.
- Does The Perfect Derma Peel burn?
The patient may feel a slight stinging or tingling sensation which will subside after 30-60 seconds. Numbing takes place once the first pass of The Perfect Derma Peelsolution is applied. A fan or cool breeze may be used for the comfort of the patient.
- How severe is the peeling and what is the duration of the peeling process?
The amount of peeling skin associated with The Perfect Derma Peel is mainly a sloughing of thin sheets of epidermis skin that begins around day three and generally is completed by day six or seven.
- What will I look like during The Perfect Derma Peel treatment process and post peel?
Immediately after the peel has been applied the skin will either appear red, like a sunburn, or darker. On day three, peeling will begin. The Perfect Derma Moisturizer will reduce the visibility of peeling by hydrating. By day six or seven the peeling process should be complete.
- Can make up be worn post peel?
The day the peel is applied the patient should not put any make up or other products on his or her face post peel. Make may be worn on day 2 of the peeling process.
- How many treatments are required?
The Perfect Derma Peel may be applied initially every four weeks if necessary. Thereafter, we recommend once every 3 – 6 months to maintain improved skin results, as well as to prevent further aging and environmental damage.
- Can The Perfect Derma Peel be applied to other parts of the body other than the face?
The face, neck, chest and hands are the most commonly applied areas. The Perfect Derma Peel can be applied to other areas of the body, but the process and the results will not necessarily be the same.
- Will The Perfect Derma Peel help improve acne and acne scars?
The Perfect Derma Peel formula was designed to help improve various problematic skin conditions, including acne. The Perfect Derma Peel helps minimize the damage and scarring that can result from acne. Glutathione helps increase cellular turnover thus reducing stubborn acne scars. A series of peels is required. Depending on the severity of the scarring, a series of 3-4 peels spaced four weeks apart is recommended for optimal results. The number of treatments will also depend on how vigorously the layers are applied.
- How will The Perfect Derma Peel improve my skin?
The Perfect Derma Peel will reduce or eliminate hyper pigmentation, sun damage and Melasma. It will control Acne and reduce Acne Scars. In addition, it will help erase fine lines and wrinkles, reduce enlarged pores and build collagen and elastin for a healthier, firmer complexion. The overall tone, texture and clarity of the skin will be improved.